We are an educational institution with over 10 years of experience in providing a wide range of academic services to parents and students including consultation, full-time studies, after-school enrichment programs and university applications. Our target students are those studying in IGCSE, GCE and IB streams. With a full consultation about the students' long-term academic goals, we offer a solution plan to the parents about what learning path their children should engage in within the upcoming years in order to achieve their ultimate career goals. We follow up on our students with a personalized approach that takes individual learning ability, learning pace and psychological well-being into account. This unique service cannot be found in any other education centres where classes are arranged for short-term purposes only.
We believe every student is gifted and we strive for developing their potential along their academic path towards their ultimate career goals. We believe that students should not be limited by the rigid school system. Rather, we tailor-make a learning plan for each student so that they can learn at their own optimal pace and make achievements years in advance. Our series of successes include:
- 2011: Hong-ye was 8 years old when he first started studying with us. He progressively advanced to IGCSE and GCE within four years of time.
- 2015: At age 12, he received a special offer from the Engineering Department at the University of Hong Kong.
- 2017: At age 14, he switched to study Math at the University of Cambridge.
- 2018: He joined the summer internship program at EOK.
- Newsletter Aug 2015
- 2012: Rose joined our IGCSE program in Y10.
- 2013: She pursued GCE studies one year advance.
- 2014: She quit from Sha Tin College and studied full-time at EOK.
- 2015: She was admitted to Chemical Engineering at the University of Cambridge.
- Newsletter Aug 2015 - Rose
- 2012: Vincy discontinued her studies at DGS in F.4 and became our full-time student. She completed IGCSE and GCE qualifications in two years of time.
- 2014: She received an entrance scholarship from Queen's University Belfast and admitted to Actuarial Science and Risk Management programme.
- 2016: She joined the EOK internship program for one year on top of her regular placement at KPMG.
- 2018: She graduated as one of the youngest in the history of Queen's University Belfast.
- Newsletter Sept 2014 - Vincy
- 2014: James joined our GCE program when he was studying Y12 in Dulwich College, UK.
- 2016: He was admitted to the Engineering Faculty at the University of Cambridge.
- 2017: He joined the EOK internship program after he finished Year 1 at Cambridge.
- Newsletter Aug 2016 - James
- 2011: At age 12, Nikita started studying at EOK.
- 2016: She quit from DGS and switched to be our full-time student.
- 2018: She received an unconditional offer from PPE program at the University of Oxford.
- Newsletter Jun 2018 - Nikita
- 2011: Sharen started studying at EOK.
- 2015: She was aspired to study in medical school and we customized a unique program for her to secure her IB scores.
- 2017: She was admitted to the Global Physician-Leadership Stream (GPS) of MBChB at CUHK.
- Newsletter Aug 2017 - Sharen
- 2015: Dominic started studying at EOK.
- 2016: He was aspired to study aerospace engineering and joined the Targeted Achievement Program (TAP) at EOK.
- 2019: He was admitted to Master of Engineering in Aeronautics and Astronautics at the University of Southampton in UK.
- Newsletter Sep 2019 - Dominic
And a number of students received offers and/or entrance scholarships from a wide range of prestigious institutions